Friday, September 30, 2011

Update

It has been a crazy couple of weeks since I started this blog, a lot of bow making and crafting (check out the two new bow tutorials I put up), ordering the supplies for my little butterfly's 1st birthday (YAY!), and just your regular mommy stuff.  Today I went and purchased all the supplies to make an upcycled custom outfit for Izzy to wear when we go and get our pumpkins for Halloween! Stay posted for detailed instructions on how to do a FULL upcycled outfit for your little one.  And along with that I've been brainstorming some Halloween, Thanksgiving, birthday, and Christmas crafts so stay posted for new tutorials and sales items to be coming soon!  Until then I wanted to leave you with a cute picture of my butterfly with her first pigtails!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment