Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Modeling

So in my ever lasting quest to find cuter and cuter outfits for my little one at a great cost I found a few "boutique model referral" these are facebook pages where mom's send sample pictures of their little ones and this company sends them to custom boutiques. If the boutiques think your child could model their cloths nicely they send the outfit to you and you take pictures, edit them, and send them back, the boutique then uses the pictures for advertisement.  The best part...THEY PAY YOU IN THE CLOTHS!!!! So you end up getting an outfit worth $$$ for free! And since its yours if you don't like it or once your little one grows out of it, you can sell it online and you get 100% profit because it was free! I am so excited for this opportunity, because not only do I get to be creative and crafty, spend time with my Boo Boo, but we also get amazingly adorable custom outfits!!!!! I just sent in the sample pictures of Boo Boo, so everyone keep your fingers crossed that they get approved and we get some cute outfits! I also signed up as a boutique so get ready for some super cute models on the blog and my FB fan page!  And by the way don't forget to "Like" me on FB at Pamela's BOWtique!

No comments:

Post a Comment