Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Modeling

Along with placing Izzy in some modeling referral pages on facebook (if you have a boutique or know someone who does please book her either from boutique beauties or classy couture models, we're still waiting for our first booking) I also decided to list my page Pamela's BOWtique, feel free to look us up on facebook, ;) with some agencies as well.  I chose my first model and got the CUTEST pictures ever. These pictures made me really want to set up a full photography studio in my spare bedroom, a plan my husband doesn't know about yet but has unofficially agreed to by telling me I get a new Mac computer and editing software for Christmas. I put the photo collage below and yes these bows can be remade and are for sale under the "shop" tab. I can't wait to see what other amazing picture we get, and hopefully take!

No comments:

Post a Comment